What we are looking for?
- SAP Technology Advisors, individuals who not only understand the technology but how it affects their area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new
- Individuals how have a desire to be client-facing and develop a career that involves being at the forefront in communicating to C-suite individuals about how SAP can help them achieve their strategic initiatives
- This is a fast-paced, dynamic career path so we are seeking individuals who come from or will be comfortable in an "up or onward" model where learning, growth and development are a constant essential part of becoming a successful consultant
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP experience within Supply Chain
- Minimum of 2 years of external consulting experience or 4 years of experience within SAP strategy, implementation or integration within Fortune 500 organizations.
- Bachelor's degree required
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel routinely Monday - Thursday outside of your home geography.
- C-suite verbal, written and presentation abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Visio, etc.
Experience within eWM, IBP or Recipe Management is helpful
Agile - experience and certification preferred
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.