- Master’s or PhD with published research
- 6+ years of leading cross functional teams or research agendas
- 8+ years of security architecture or security operations experience
- Recent experience identifying emerging threats and adversary methods
- Experience defining cyber security capabilities for a client / military environment
- Experience in system and network intrusion analysis and/or forensics
- Prior experience presenting research at industry conferences
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to travel up 25%
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.