- Build Internal & External Relationships
- Represent the R&D group and the overall Labs in internal and external settings
- Develop deep relationships with downstream providers, the broader ecosystem and other external R&D organizations
- Present relevant thought leadership to senior executives in Accenture and its clients
- Manage Cyber Security R&D Agenda
- Define, prioritize, and lead multiple Cyber Security R&D projects; chart a long-term Cyber Security R&D roadmap
- Formulate and execute Cyber Security R&D agenda, which involves discovering the relevant ecosystem to work with, prototype, establish pioneering engagements and package the results for scaling to the rest of Accenture
- Understand, articulate and further identify key Security trends and its potential business impact
- Work closely with the Cyber Security R&D group lead to develop a broader technology agenda
- Master’s or PhD with published research
- 6+ years of leading cross functional teams or research agendas
- 8+ years of security architecture or security operations experience
- Recent experience identifying emerging threats and adversary methods
- Experience defining cyber security capabilities for a client / military environment
- Experience in system and network intrusion analysis and/or forensics
- Prior experience presenting research at industry conferences
- Ability to travel up 25%
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.