- Masters or PhD Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, or similar scientific area
- 2 years application development experience using programming languages such as Python, Java, Scala, C#, .NET, etc
- 2 years of experience creating prototypes that apply and test new ideas related to
- 2 years experience of application based research
- Experience conducting R&D in an area relevant to new generation architecture and infrastructure, quantum computing,robotics, FPGAs, edge analytics and computing, data management architectures, graph technologies, and semantic knowledge graphs
Professional Skill Requirements
- Manage and define a research program along with associated team members
- Proven ability to create a project plan and execute against it
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a high performance team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skill
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.