Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting.
- Adapts existing methods to create alternative solutions to solve complex business problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
- Interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- May manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives aligning finance with business strategy
- Work with management to develop Digital Finance strategies by doing the following:
- Helping define end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report) incorporating robotic process automation, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence
- Supporting management in implementing end-to-end Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value business solutions for our clients as part of the broader Digital Finance strategy
- Helping develop approach to implement digital technology and finance applications to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness (e.g., Fintech applications)
- Provide support to management on business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Support development of the Accenture’s CFO&EV practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of and continuously learn about advancements in regulations, technology and innovations across Finance & Accounting, more specifically, Digital Finance and the broader financial services marketplace.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.