- Bachelor's degree in related field, preferably in computer science or engineering
- 2+ years working in an information technology (IT) related field preferably with data warehouses, data lake, architecture, and/or data integration technologies
- 2+ years of experience working with one or more key technology platforms including:
- Cloud-based and hosted Analytic Platforms (e.g., AWS S3, Redshift, RDS, EMR)
- Big Data Technologies (e.g., Elasticsearch, Apache NiFi, Kafka, Spark, Hadoop)
- 1+ years of coding experience with one or more key languages: Python, SQL, Java
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience working with functional practitioners, key stakeholders, and clients, to gather and interpret user/system requirements into technical specifications
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline
- Experience implementing data ingestion solutions on AWS using native services or with other technologies (e.g., Talend, Informatica)
- Experience architecting data lakes on AWS cloud serving analytics and business intelligence application integrations
- Experience in performing architectural assessments, crafting technical options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternatives by working with IT and business stakeholders
- Experience in designing and optimizing data models on AWS cloud leveraging AWS (e.g., Redshift, RDS)
- Experience working with diverse project teams
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to interact and work in a diverse and energetic team environment
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.