Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Products Customer Channels:
Are you ready to join our Products Customer & Channels Midwest practice to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Can you drive change within sales and marketing, with a specific focus on how companies market, sell and provide service to their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital and are seeking to understand and meet the unmet needs of their customers and employees more now than ever. They are investing in whole new business models, this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the topline growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics? If yes, then our Customer Channels practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level. As part of a strong global community, you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
As a Manager on our Customer Channels team with a focus on OmniChannel Trade Promotion, you’ll often be solving key business problems and challenges by enabling Sales and Trade Promotion transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from, the current state to a to-be enterprise environment.
Specifically, you will be:
- Overseeing the design and global implementation of Trade Promotion, Retail Execution, and Revenue Management solutions and digital transformation
- Orchestrating assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the current state of our clients
- Helping to develop and expand the Sales and Trade transformation consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing, utilizing and sharing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Overseeing business transformation of the Sales, Revenue Management, and Trade Marketing capabilities, including front office consulting projects and services across Sales, Marketing inclusive of Digital Commerce and analytics
- Advising clients on the design of the future operating model and or technology roadmap for their marketing and sales functions Engaging with and helping to shape the agenda of the CEO, Chief Growth Sales Officer, and CFO