- Minimum 3 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Minimum 3 years of experience capturing, assessing and making recommendations, including reviewing data for completeness and consistency, analyzing and interpreting data
- Minimum 2 years of developing machine learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommendation, neural networks, and other.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum 2 years of experience with data science tools, including Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- Bachelor’s degree in data science and related disciplines as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or related fields. Master’s degree preferred.
- Passionate, creative, and forward thinking
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Familiarity with using cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure) or Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) in data science solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other relevant technical domains
- Possess a blend of advanced analytical capabilities and consulting expertise that will create value and insights for our clients
- Ability to work across industries and with cross-functional organizations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate results, concepts and ideas to clients
Accenture Digital’s 36,000 professionals are driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity -- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women