- Job description
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Supply Chain Planning Senior Manager will assist with business development and delivery of large-scale capability transformations. Responsibilities include:
• Trusted advisor to VP and above level clients, across business and IT. Demonstrated skill in building leadership alignment presentation materials.
• Develop and refresh go-to-market strategies to drive sales and grow market share based on industry-specific assets, offering and business services.
• Build and maintain the internal network (i.e. ecosystem) to advance industry solutions in the marketplace and align and mobilize internal resource.
• Apply industry knowledge and expertise to deliver industry solutions and business services, providing subject matter expertise, market leadership and thought leadership.
• Create and strengthen the link between industry challenges and Accenture offerings, support further development of credential for our business services, offering and campaigns.
• Manage and lead large teams at clients.
+ Basic qualifications
• Minimum 10+ years on business architecture and transformation experience
• Minimum 10+ years of deep Supply Chain experience
• Minimum 3+ years of external consulting experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven experience with applying analytics, optimization and automation to business process
• Confident, poised, ability to relate to C-level executives.
• Comfortable with extensive travel
• Leadership abilities - transfer vision into results
• Demonstrated ability to promote and sell services (more important to AP candidates)
• Ability to lead joint client projects teams
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.