- 4-year degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years marketing / marketing communications experience, preferably in professional services, asset management, financial services or related field
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Deep knowledge of content driven, integrated marketing programs
- Proven experience in general (and digital) marketing campaign strategy, program planning and implementation
- Skilled at managing resources to effectively achieve marketing goals, including budgets, internal resources and third-party suppliers
- Proven experience in delivering marketing programs, tracking and reporting results, including the ability to review reports, interpret data and identify trends that will assist in further targeting appropriate go-to-market activities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Adept at stakeholder management and relationship building within a large, matrixed organization
- Ability to generate and apply marketing concepts in a North American Asset Management specific context and help shape key messages to fit the needs of different target groups / segments and delivery channels
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively across functional and geographic groups
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.