ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
The Accenture Technology team is growing rapidly and is looking to add an experienced Infor M3 Consultant. This is a terrific opportunity for an Infor M3 subject matter expert to take on a functional leadership role within our growing consultancy.
The Infor M3 Consultant is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. The Infor M3 Consultant will work directly with the project team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. The Infor M3 Consultant will work with senior members of the team, ensuring the successful delivery of the Infor M3 implementation. Our clients are world leading organizations that have selected Infor to advance their business, and the Infor M3 consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Contributing to teams on M3 engagements, spanning the standard project lifecycle from strategy/visioning through implementation/post-implementation support with responsibilities across business and technical work streams.
- Driving collaborative Customer Service business process, business requirements and functional design discussions with clients, focusing on business value to make real-time design decisions
- Supporting change management and business readiness activities to deploy M3 to end users
- Manage functional project team members.
- Running workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code.
- Mapping functional requirements to M3 Cloud features and functionality.
- Disseminating leading practices on ERP processes and solutions
- Mentor other team members in ERP processes and M3 technology
- Minimum of 2 years of Infor M3 implementation experience.
- In lieu of 2 years’ Infor M3 implementation experience, 1 year of Infor M3 implementation experience plus 2 additional years of experience implementing another ERP product.