- Minimum of 2 years of professional software development experience
- Minimum of 2 year of experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
- Minimum of 2 year of experience Docker container build, management and optimization
- Minimum of 2 year of experience Container images deploy & release management with Openshift and/or Kubernetes
- Minimum of 2 year of experience Openshift / Kubernetes high availability and disaster recovery across data centers
- Minimum of 1 years of experience or certification in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work on-site with clients
- Installation, configuration, and development of applications using OpenShift including in a production environment
- Experience working with Red Hat infrastructure automation products such as Ansible, CloudForms a plus
- Experience in developing high performing server-side applications
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.