Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Interacts with senior management at clients and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has some latitude in decision-making
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures to deliver against assignments
- Decisions have a high day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages small-to-medium sized teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Lead and/or support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives aligning finance with business strategy in support of the broader organization’s future vision
- Help develop Digital Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets
- Create strategies and blueprints that define end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report) and harness the power of robotic process automation, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence to accelerate transaction processing.
- Partner with client and Accenture project team to blueprint and design end-to-end Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value business solutions for our clients to transform the Finance function
- Work with leadership to develop a finance application roadmap and strategy that helps companies implement digital technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, compliance, and to capture new revenue opportunities (e.g., FinTech applications, blockchain technology, virtual & augmented reality)
- Work across the global CFO & EV practice to share lessons learned and best practices
- Identify and support business development initiatives; participate in and lead all aspects of the proposal development process
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace.