These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- 2 years of experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision
- 2 years of working and conceptual knowledge of cross platform design -all touch points within the service experience
Web - responsive and mobile friendly
Kiosk - touchscreens/display screens that can be interactive or static
- Candidate must possess a digital design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Visual Design
- Experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
- Design portfolio that includes work for mid-to-large clients
- Demonstrated conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead (and ensure junior staff do the same).
- Growing ability to build strong relationships with high-level clients.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.