Job Location: CA - San Francisco, IL - Chicago, NY - New York
Regional Description: West
Job Number: 00643590 00643590_en
Location: New York, Chicago, San Francisco
Travel: As required
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive, you’ll help our clients drive superior business outcomes and take back control of their paid media capabilities by incorporating strategy, marketing, creative and technology. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Accenture Interactive team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
As an expert in the digital media industry, you will leverage your expertise to help shape, grow and manage our programmatic services team and clients. You will also be accountable for helping to drive new business growth and work with the delivery teams to provide quality delivery that meets expectations on service levels. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
• Work with Accenture account teams to establish relationships with the key client stakeholders responsible for digital initiatives and play the role of a trusted advisor
• Actively identify, solution and sell media strategy, planning and activation services, as well as programmatic consulting and in-housing engagements to new and existing clients
• Respond to media RFIs / RFPs and create new business proposals.
• Attend sales meetings, manage pipeline, shape proposals, and support RFP responses for this space
• Create digital media strategies and frameworks, perform assessments, and develop roadmaps to help clients set and achieve their digital advertising objectives
• Lead major programmatic services engagements by collaborating with other Accenture colleagues in data, analytics, ad tech and more to transform our Clients’ marketing organizations and their paid media outcomes
• Foster the development of the team, from active recruitment to the active management of aligned personnel to the operation of internal team meetings
• Deepen our credibility and relationships with key ad tech, data and publisher ecosystems partners
• Actively contribute to the development of Accenture Interactive’s Programmatic Services offerings, partnerships, and technical assets
• Develop thought leadership that helps position Accenture as a leader in the digital media and ad technology spaces. Be an avid contributor to POVs and the knowledge exchange
• Represent Accenture Interactive at industry conferences, presenting thought leadership and our point of view on Programmatic Service
Set Yourself Apart:
Professional Skill Requirements
Where you live: Within 90 minutes of an Accenture office in San Francisco, New York or Chicago areas
Travel: As needed
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.