Preferred Qualification/Skill Requirements:
- Associates Degree or Higher
- Ability to manage relationships with internal leadership
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers
- Ability to manage relationship with property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- 2 years facility operations experience
- Experience with security, fire, health and safety and maintenance records
- Ability to handle invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.