- Minimum 3 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation and Employee Experience management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one or more of the following: Employee Experience Lifecycle, Human Centric Design, People Insights & Performance, HR Strategy, Digital HR & and development, recruitment or workforce planning
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Prior external consulting experience
- Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
- Capable storyteller and compelling communicator
- Project management experience, including project plan development and measurement
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Experience as part of a thriving virtual team
- Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Communications, Media & Technology clients
- Understanding of program design, development and administration of HR processes
- Design and implementation experience with HR ERP (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, SuccessFactors etc.)
- Experience with digital tools such as HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.