• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology delivery
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Ability to travel 10%
• Experience with modern standards and architectures (node.js, lambda, microservices, etc.)
• Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (e.g. MySQL/Postgres, Cassandra/ElasticSearch)
• Familiarity with some AI services/platforms (such as Google ML, Vision API/Rekognition, Sagemaker, etc.)
• Familiarity with some distributed frameworks and architectures (Hadoop/MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Cassandra, Kafka, or Storm, etc.)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.