- 2+ Years Experience with ServiceNow Implementations and a record of at least 10 successful Phase-1 Deployments as lead
- 2+ Years of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
- 75% travel required
- Jelly a plus i.e., UI Macros / UI Page development
- Content Management System / Portal Development
- Advanced Skills with ServiceNow Development APIs
- Web Service Integration experience
- LDAP Integration experience
- Single Sign-on configuration and administration
- RDBMS/SQL Experience - in establishing integrations through JDBC and the MID Server
- Business Process Management/Automation
- Experienced and Comfortable Presenting to large Audiences
- Advanced Application Experience: Orchestration, Discovery + CMDB, Asset Management, PPM Suite
- Discovery, Orchestration, ServiceMapping, Event Management a Plus
- SecOps and GRC a Plus
- ITIL Foundation Certified i.e., ITIL V1, ITIL V2, ITIL V3
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified
- ServiceNow Developer Certified
- ATP Trainer Certified a Plus
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.