- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop.
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop.
- Minimum 1 year of building and coding applications using at least two Hadoop components – MapReduce, HDFS, Hbase, Pig, Hive, Spark, Scoop, Flume, etc
- Minimum 1 year coding one of the following: Python, Pig programming, Hadoop Streaming, HiveQL
- Minimum 1 year understanding of data modelling & data pipeline design: iterative data pipeline development from raw, curated, integrated to published data, with fit for use data modelling on Hadoop and NoSQL platforms
- Minimum 1 year of experience implementing large scale cloud data solutions using Cloud Service Providers: AWS data services (e.g. EMR, Redshift, GLUE) or Azure (Data Lake Store/Analytics, SQL Data Warehouse) or Google Cloud Platform Google Cloud (Big Data: Big Query, Big Insights)
- Minimum 1 year of experience delivering an operational Big Data solution using one or more of the following technologies: Hadoop, HortonWorks, Cloudera, Cassandra
- Minimum 1 year of experience throughout the SDLC of a Hadoop implementation technologies including HortonWorks, Cloudera, Hive, Pig, MapReduce
- Minimum 1 year of experience throughout the SDLC of a HortonWorks, Cloudera, Cassandra / Hbase implementation
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing REST web services
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Machine Learning tools, interfaces & Libraries: R, R-Studio, Spark R, sparklyr, MLlib, H2O etc.
- Experience with other tools, databases and Apache projects: Google BigQuery, Presto, Drill, Kylin, OpenTSDB, Spark Streaming
- Enterprise data integration, BI and analytics platforms: Informatica, Talend, InfoSphere, SAS, RevoR, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Spotfire, D3.js
- Processing frameworks & programming tools: Spark (Scala/Python/Java), Kafka, Flink
- Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Analytics practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and Benefits
LocationsCT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,WI - Milwaukee
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer