- Minimum of 4 years of experience of database code schema management including best practices
- Minimum 4 years of experience with management tools i.e. Visual Studio Database Projects, Red Gate SQL Toolbelt, etc. TSQL Analysis
- Minimum 2 years rewriting poorly written queries to follow the database architecture design
- Minimum 2 years of database tuning Indexes, fragmentation, DMVs long running queries and execution plan analysis DMVs Analysis for performance and platform improvements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of experience. Exceptions will be considered.
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Developer Tools Visual Studio, API Management, etc.
- Database log analysis
- Monitoring Tools
- Database Infrastructure Topology
- DB Synchronization Replication, AlwaysOn, etc.
- Professional communication experience
- Works well in complex environments
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities -to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.