Our Cybersecurity teams help clients identify and evaluate security gaps, subsequently driving the implementation of solutions to mitigate security exposure. They possess relevant cybersecurity technical skills through continuous research of the latest security vulnerabilities, threats, capabilities, and mitigation techniques. They are expected to anticipate security requirements, analyze and understand the client security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices.
The Cybersecurity Manager is responsible for leading and managing complex information security engagements. They provide subject matter expertise and drive project delivery execution as the primary point of contact for client stakeholders, typically at the director, senior director and C-suite levels. The Cybersecurity Manager will work with our clients to develop new opportunities, scope engagements and ensure quality delivery of work performed.
Additionally, the Cybersecurity Manager is expected to understand and have in depth experience in many of the domain areas identified: Cyber Defense, Threat and Vulnerability Management. Advanced Security Analytics, Data Security, Cloud Security, Identity Management, Security Operations and Managed Security Services working closely with the leadership to develop go to market solutions and implement them for our clients. Moreover, the cybersecurity manager is expected to have experience and a deep understanding of the security needs and procurement processed for US state and local governments.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of Accenture's Security offerings for Public Service clients related to cybersecurity with a focus on security program planning, cyber-risk assessments, and implementation of programs and solutions
- Managing and leading large-scale complex cybersecurity engagements with resources distributed globally
- Coaching and developing teams of managers, consultants and security analysts
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams to design and implement program strategies for cybersecurity, including data protection, vulnerability management, security incident and event management, and identity management, among others
- Analyzing client’s security posture to creating current state assessment, gap analyses, and strategic implementation roadmaps
- Performing requirements analysis and developing strategies and solutions for cybersecurity, risk, and information governance
- Performing risk remediation cost-benefit-analysis for a variety of solutions
- Establishing return on investment and business process improvements for investments in cybersecurity programs and technologies
- Developing and integrating cybersecurity metrics and reporting programs for key security, privacy, risk, compliance, and service continuity indicators
- Translating technical requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders