Wealth Management Manager
No industry can escape digital's disruption, especially not wealth management. Today’s clients expect a whole new kind of experience that’s more informed, more personalized, more transparent; and they want it more quickly than ever before. Firms that rise to the digital challenge capitalize on industry insights, transform their businesses from front to back and strive for operational excellence—and many won’t go at it alone.
That’s where Accenture comes in. We leverage our deep industry experience and broad range of capabilities and synergies across our entire business to deliver end-to-end solutions for leading wealth management firms.
Key responsibilities of the Wealth Management Manager may include:
- Design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on tasks relating to people and process.
- Ability to manage dynamic technology consulting projects with heavy client engagement
- Synthesize overall technology needs by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
- Consult and partner with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position in wealth management
- Ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and delivery high impact technology initiatives
- Broad and deep knowledge of North American wealth landscape, with an understanding of key trends and of who is at the forefront in driving these.
- Experienced in delivery of a wide range of wealth solutions, across front, middle and back office
- Minimum 7+ years of FS experience with specialization in Wealth Management
- Minimum 5+ years of program management experience on large scale programs
- Proven track record successful of engagement delivery within the FS industry
- Ability to travel up to 100 %
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong client relationship development and client management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Experience contributing to new business development opportunities
- Experience working with onshore and offshore delivery teams
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.