- Integrating, simplifying, and improving, business strategy, technology, and operational efficiency across core payments, digital payments, transaction payments, mobile payments and compliance, risk and operations, to reduce costs and improve productivity;
- Delivering business change by designing and delivering the strategy across core payments, cards, digital innovation, digital and emerging payments;
- Helping recommend opportunities for robotics to streamline processes and gain efficiencies throughout the payment lifecycle;
- Identifying ways that Payments As A Service can both increase operational flexibility, reduce costs, and roadmap for implementation;
- Renewing card issuing processing platforms to support cost efficiency and growth in volumes;
- Enabling real time payments and developing real time payments architecture;
- Helping banks in extending their value chain by reinventing their processes and products;
- Driving re-platforming projects for increasing efficiency, stability and agility;
- Helping clients in incorporating digital technologies to stay relevant in the digital ecosystem and in developing connectivity to a wide range of payment methods;
- Reviewing payments processes followed by the clients and suggesting improvements;
- Leading teams of analysts and consultants and independently structuring work at the project level to deliver results;
- Developing business cases, project road maps and operating models to implement complex solutions and systems for financial institutions;
- Understanding and implementing the use of Open Banking / Open APIs;
- Synthesizing analyses of the project team into clear, sound recommendations for the client teams to implement;
- Adapting existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems;
- Running Accenture’s business (including cost management, contract management, etc.) with discipline, rigor and integrity;
- Developing the Banking Payments practice and building Accenture’s Payment offerings, assets and capabilities; and
- Developing and managing high-performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Banking with majority of experience in Payments—particularly Core and Commercial Payments, or equivalent between Banking Management Consulting/ Technology Consulting.
- Track record of consulting project delivery including managing teams, producing project deliverables, managing projects within timelines and budgets, and interfacing with client executives
- Business product, operations or project management experience implementing new payment products, solutions and / or redesigning processes, in at least one of the following areas:
- Core Payments including Retail and Corporate payments—particularly with ACH, Wires, EFT, SWIFT, payment messaging
- Digital Innovation
- Mobile Payments
- Payments Re-platforming
- Real-Time Payments and Real Time Payment Architectures
- Open Banking/Open APIs
- Blockchain/Distributed Ledger
- Demonstrated leadership, team work and collaboration in a professional setting
- Project management experience with the one or more of the following:
- Cards Acquiring and Issuing
- Core Payments: RTGS, Low-Value systems, Real-Time systems
- Banking, Financial Services, and/or Software industries
- Artificial Intelligence and/ or Robotics
- Real-Time Payments and Real-Time Payments Architectures
- Agile Methodology
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specifications and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the payments industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.