- Minimum 5 years experience within structured software development
- Minimum 3 years experience serving teams as scrum master fostering process adoption
- Scrum master certification
- Minimum 2 years tracking and reporting status for project teams
- Minimum 3 years proficiency with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative software development
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team enterprise - Team Foundation Server or equivalent work item tracking experience
- Some Mortgage Industry knowledge
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
Familiarity with common Agile practices, service oriented environments, and better development practices
- Excellent communication verbal and written
- Competent meeting facilitation
- Effective interaction with senior management
- Ability to maintain working relationships with persons at all levels within the organization
- Proactive follow through to resolution on all commitments
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities -to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.