- Minimum 3 years of experience with one or more of the following: Current or prior Management Consulting experience. Financial Services Industries (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance).
- Minimum of 2 year of requirements gathering experience
- Minimum of 3 years of CRM, Microsoft, Oracle or Salesforce systems implementation experience in one or more of the financial services industries (Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance) is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of, Oracle CRM, Salesforce.com preferably development or some architecture.
- A Bachelors Degree is required
Previous experience with:
- Another leading management consulting firm or internal consulting experience in the home office
- Sales, Marketing, Service and/or Cloud experience is required
- Software system implementation with customer support experience
- Call center experience
- Salesforce.com or other CRM Salesforce technology Certifications
- Agile and Iterative experience
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience with CRM Salesforce functionality in financial service industries (e.g. Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in one or several of the following: Personal Lines insurance, Small Commercial Lines Insurance, Large Specialty Insurance, Life insurance, Capital markets, Wealth Management, Banking, Domestic Companies and/or Multi-National Companies.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.