Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00632292 00632292_en
Minimum 7 years hands on experience building interesting and innovative applications, or equivalent open source contribution (several projects as ongoing contributor). While we are looking for a mix of technologies, .NET or JEE application experience or legacy application maintenance probably don’t qualify as interesting or innovative.
· Experience explaining complex technical concepts to an executive audience. If you can explain what event sourcing or the reactor pattern are to a layperson, you’ve got this.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience designing and building software systems. i.e planning out infrastructure, cloud platform components, network details etc.
· Experience leading a product team with several agile teams working toward a common goal. Experience designing and leading engineering systems and DevOps, i.e managing the process of building software.
· Deep knowledge of one or more industry areas (e.g. Hospitality, Banking, Insurance, Film)
**Technical Literacy (Required for all levels):
· Working knowledge of git
Preferred Qualifications (General):
· Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture
· Experience with the Serverless framework and serverless architecture.
· Experience with microservices architectures and constituent technologies (hapijs, gokit, Spring Cloud)
· Experience with containerization and container platforms. (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Docker EE, Mesosphere)’
· Experience with Event Driven Architectures and constituent technologies (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis) and patterns (Event Sourcing, etc)
· Functional programming experience, specifically with Actor systems (Erlang, Elixir, Akka)
· Experience with embedded devices and development (mostly C, but also some Rust, etc)
· Experience with high performance networking (Quic, network layer optimization) or realtime transaction protocols/methods (HTTP2, Server Sent Events, MQTT, WebSockets)
· Experience with distributed transactional data stores (CockroachDB, Spanner, ScyllaDB, etc)
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.