- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a management consulting role focused on customers and channels
- Prior experience supervising high performing consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others
- Experience with Products industry clients: Retail, Consumer Good, Automotive, Industrial, Travel, or Lifesciences
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Ability to travel up to 75% (typically Monday – Thursday at client site)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.