Application Services Sales Capture Lead
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into a more complex sales role, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. These professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
The Application Services Sales Capture Senior Manager will manage sales campaigns for top opportunities in the technology domain and will be responsible for day-to-day campaign management, with emphasis on opportunity qualification, win strategy definition/execution, proposal development, orals presentation, and support of contract negotiations. The successful candidate will apply Accenture's corporate strategies, client service group priorities, and formal sales campaign management processes to secure new contracts and deliver sales that meet or exceed financial goals within acceptable risk parameters.
- Sales: Developing, Validating, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities
- Provides solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Manages large work efforts as an individual contributor at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience selling consulting and/or outsourcing services within the financial services industry technical plus consulting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $15M+
- 10 years of sales delivery experience with ability to be relevant with group CIO level clients.
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity
- Experience selling new/emerging technologies
- Conversant in NEW IT specifically Agile, DevOps, Modern Engineering principles, Cloud
- Demonstrated ability to connect business problems with technology solutions and drive outcomes
- Proven sales leadership originating and closing technology services opportunities
- Client facing (from deal qualification through close)
- Has or will earn credibility with Technology and other executives
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Independent thinker, organized, and self-starter
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Alexandria,VA - Arlington,VA - Ashburn,VA - Chantilly,VA - McLean,VA - Reston,VA - Rosslyn,VA - Springfield
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.