Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions—defense, intel, public Safety, civilian and health. We draw upon Accenture’s largest global Salesforce practice. Together, we deliver up to 50,000 hours of Salesforce training annually and have the highest number of Certified Technical Architects in the market. We’re the industry-leader for Salesforce solutions using tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger relationships with clients.
A self-motivated problem-solver and a natural leader. You know how to use Salesforce to creatively design, prototype, and implement solutions for your client’s unique challenges. You are decisive, self-motivated, and easily work independently as well as in teams. And, you have proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs.
- Design, develop, test, and document business solutions on the SFDC platform
- Promote innovative thinking, drive business development
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Develop a strategic vision for clients and internal teams
- Mentor and monitor staff professional development
Here’s what you need:
- 2 years of experience with Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functional and application design
- 2 years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 2 years of experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with Salesforce.com, Service Cloud, and Sales Cloud
- You have experience as a Solution Architect
- You have experience with Force.com, Data Migration, Oracle-Siebel, Agile and Iterative
- You have knowledge of architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Salesforce.com Certifications
- Supervisory experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.