Accenture’s Junior Military Officer Program
We currently have a variety of opportunities available. This posting represents multiple roles in various locations across the US. Some roles are location-specific, and most require travel. You may be contacted by multiple Accenture recruiters, who will work to align you with the appropriate group based on your background, qualifications, experience, interest and our current business demand.
Utilize your experience as a leader
in the military and choose a career with Accenture. Work with inspiring leaders
and some of the brightest people in the business to help target and deliver
value to global businesses and governments. At Accenture, we turn theory
into action-helping our clients move from issue to outcome, with pace,
certainty and strategic ability. This means you will have the opportunity to
see your work come to life while honing your strategic and operational skills.
Accenture professionals serve as trusted advisors to C-level executives and senior client personnel on their most important issues and key priorities. You can expect to partner with our clients to shape big ideas, creatively solve business problems and fundamentally transform the way a company operates. You can aspire to a wide variety of leadership roles within Accenture: lead an industry or offering group, a client account team, a geographic unit or a line of business.
Junior Military Officers
Military leaders are known for their strong work ethic, commitment to excellence, and ability to succeed in a challenging environment, exemplifying many of the same core values we live at Accenture. The lessons learned as military men and women are very transferable to the work we do. Leadership, discipline, organization, teamwork, and doing what it takes to get the job done are some of the areas in which military experience directly applies to our work.
We are seeking the best leaders that the military has to offer and to utilize their experience to continue to grow Accenture as the leader in shaping the future of business, government, and society. This program will offer an extensive training and mentorship program that will ensure a successful transition to life at Accenture.
Accenture professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. You will:
- Apply understanding of fundamental industry and strategic issues
- Perform rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities
- Develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Drive transformational efforts that positively impact bottom line and/or market share
- Leverage the power of Accenture's global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver value
- Build functional and industry expertise
- Participate in the development of personnel through project leadership responsibilities and mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 3 years as an active duty commissioned or non-commissioned officer in the US Armed Forces
- Other than dishonorable discharge from any branch of the US Armed Forces
- Minimum of 1 year experience in one or more of the following areas: Supply Chain, Procurement, HR Services, Marketing, Technology, Operations, or Project Management/Leadership
- MBA degree
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong problem solving, structuring and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements, when applicable
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - El Segundo,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MD - Ft. Meade,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Columbus,OK - OKC,PA - Philadelphia,TN - Knoxville,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - Las Colinas,TX - San Antonio,VA - Reston,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.