Job Location: DC, DC - Washington
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00622635 00622635_en
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The PeopleSoft Developer will be responsible for:
• Coordinate with Business Analyst to understand client business needs and requirements.
• Assist in design and development of Peoplesoft applications based on business requirements.
• Upgrade and modify Peoplesoft applications as per business needs.
• Assist in preparing project plan and technical and functional specifications.
• Perform code reviews and recommend improvements.
• Identify and troubleshoot coding issues in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements and ensure to complete project within assigned timelines.
• Provide support in system testing and bug fixing activities.
• Recommend new coding techniques to ensure quality and usability
• Minimum 2 years' working in an IT environment to include experience in Object Oriented Development
• Minimum 1 year PeopleSoft Development experience• Bachelors’ degree required or 2 years additional experience in an IT environment
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.