Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: Risk and Compliance Analyst
Location: San Antonio, TX
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
The Risk Reduction Project Manager assists with the implementation and operations of Avanade's Information Security Management System (ISMS) and the delivery of its commitments. This job leverages experience in Information Security, Project Management, and Client Data Protection to assist with the continuous improvement of Avanade's information security practices. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to advance a career in the rapidly growing field of Information Security.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing, and managing many simultaneous risk reduction initiatives
- Scheduling and leading meetings with a broad range of stakeholders
- Maintaining strong relationships with information security stakeholders
- Tracking, analyzing, and publishing the results of risk treatment solutions
- Understanding Avanade's information technology solutions and Information Security organization
- Working with Information Security teammates to identify gaps and improvement opportunities
- Evangelizing strong information security practices
- Continuously improving ISO 27001 compliance
Information Security Management System
- Assisting with the planning, deployment, and administration of a holistic Information Security Management System
- Serving as subject matter expert on Information Security and ISO 27001 practices
- Helping to coordinate yearly ISO 27001 audits
- Other responsibilities as assigned