Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The world has reached a point where technology is deeply embedded in our lives—and the lines between business and personal are blurred more than ever. Healthcare organizations are increasingly unleashing the power of intelligent technologies, using them to deliver personalized, efficient and informed care. Our Digital practice looks for professionals in Data Engineering, Data Science and Applied Intelligence areas of expertise to expand horizons in Healthcare.
As a Digital Applied Intelligence Health Delivery Lead within Accenture’s Client & Market career track, you will focus on translating business needs into analytics, interpretation of Data Science into Practical Business Application, Next Generation Enterprise Performance Methods, where analytics must be optimized at each point, Enterprise Data & Analytics Transformations, this includes advanced technologies and AI solutions
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
A professional in this position, at this level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Ability to architect enterprise-wide data and analytics transformations with varying c-suite executives (CFO, COO, CMO, etc.) as the architect of business value.
- Convert desired outcomes into value-based business initiatives, linking them to specific analytics, and applying interpretation methods/ techniques to create value.
- Articulate the value proposition and business case for enterprise data and analytics solutions.
- Develop fluent understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the intelligent enterprise ecosystem and broader marketplace.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture Digital on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across Accenture Digital Health and Accenture Applied Intelligence practices to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Enterprise Data & Analytics assignments
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 80%