ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology’s Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like Veeva, SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce and Veeva professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce and Veeva which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
Accenture’s Cloud First practice is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce Veeva Sector Leader. This is a terrific opportunity for a life sciences subject matter expert to take on a functional leadership role within our growing consultancy. You'll have experience with multiple software and digital implementations Involving Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault and Salesforce.com.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Cloud First industry teams as a leader in the life sciences vertical. The Veeva Practice Lead will drive solution architecture in sales pursuits, develop and refine delivery accelerators, be a trusted client advisor in the vertical and ensure consistent delivery for insurance clients in the Veeva and Salesforce space. This person will also actively engage with industry partners such as Salesforce and Veeva and will help drive campaigns and content to help grow pipeline.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Driving business development including: supporting pre-sales activities, participating in sales calls and developing proposals.
- Help define Veeva and Salesforce solutions on Sales, Service, Marketing, Health Cloud and Veeva for clients.
- Supporting the successful delivery of Veeva and Salesforce solutions.
- Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence.
- Drive key partnership relationships (e.g. Veeva) to support broad solutions.
- Developing CRM strategy for clients.
- Work with delivery team in mapping functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce best practices.