- Design for a variety of projects under the guidance of a UX/UI Design Lead
- Create clear Web and digital experiences for primarily government clients
- Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional teams on projects that range from a few weeks to a few months in length
- Associate's Degree or formal training/certifications in graphic design, visual communication or related fields
- Up to one year of experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients, including highly detailed annotated wireframes and user flows within complex web or mobile applications
- An intimate relationship with Adobe Creative Suite and Rapid prototyping tools like Axure or Basalmiq
- Strong client communication skills
- Experience developing rapid prototypes
US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
- Salesforce experience preferred (not required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.