- Recognition within the industry as a technologist who has influence within the cloud and data community.
- Experience as a consulting manager in a top-tier consulting firm preferred
- Deep understanding of the main public cloud platforms (AWS, MS Azure and Google Cloud Platform) and a passion for Data, analytics and Machine Learning.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in at least five disciplines, such as solution or technical architecture, Data Management, Cloud, Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning, Analytics
- Ten or more years of experience dealing with complex business/technical architectures and complex client delivery.
- Exceptional client management and leadership.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing large and complex Data Lakes, Data Warehouses and Analytics projects
- Over 5 years of experience in sales / pre-sales functions, leading pursuits, proposal development, effort estimations, statement of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge in Big Data tools like MongoDb, Cassandra, Hadoop, NOSQL, Apache Hadoop, Spark, Hive
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM cloud based Big Data implementations
- EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse), Data Integration, Data Governance, Data Catalog/Lineage
- BI Platforms
- Data Lake Implementations
- Data Strategy, Data Governance consulting and implementation
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.