Analytics High Value Consulting Senior Manager – Travel Industry
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Analytics Industry Value Teams are an integral part of Accenture’s Analytics practice, partnering with our largest clients to define and enable insights-led transformation. Travel has become one of the largest and fastest growing industry sectors within Analytics, with many clients undergoing massive digital transformations. As a Senior Manager in our travel practice you will help shape and sell industry specific programs, including definition of the analytics vision & strategies, redefine the operating model & talent strategy, and manage the change journey to deliver sustainable business value. You will act as the architect for our most transformative opportunities, enabling an end-to-end analytics journey by bringing the best of our Accenture Analytics organization. You will also play a key role on the leadership team – building a practice, assets, and thought leadership.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
1. Support high value consulting activities for the travel industry value team.
- Work with operations and to schedule and define immersion sessions in core analytic and digital capabilities specific to hotel, cruise, airline, and other travel organizations
- Work with Operating Unit (OU) Analytics leads to define deal shape for core IVT offerings
- Work with OU lead to manage pipeline
2. Sales Origination & Business Development
- Educate internal Accenture stakeholders about the IVT Team and offerings
- Facilitate the development of “request for proposals” responses and contract development
- Lead the development of businesses cases for further project sales as determined by the practice
3. Practice & Offering Management
- Shape IVT assets to accelerate sales and delivery
- Drive the analytics innovation agenda, including publishable thought leadership
- Play an active role building a practice including capability development and recruiting
- Identify and help bring into the practice talented individuals both internally from Accenture as well as externally
- General management consulting skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex programs
- Commercial deal shaping
- Client Delivery & Relationship Management
- Ability to interact with and influence Manager / Director / VP / Executives
- Ability to interpret the results of analytical insights and translate results to the client into c-suite business value
- Ability to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
- Strong story-telling ability