- Minimum 10 + years of experience leading large scale, complex delivery of digital transformation programs.
- Minimum 10 + years of experience evaluating start-up technologies in the CRM, Sales, Commerce and Marketing space. Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems with enterprise integration solutions and offerings.
- Minimum 8 + years of experience sharing and leading teams across multiple stages of project lifecycle.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience within one or more of the retail, consumer goods, travel, industrial, or life sciences industries
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication both written and oral.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.