Job Title : Accenture Strategy – Leadership and Talent - Senior Manager
Location Negotiable: New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Houston, Philadelphia, Atlanta
Travel: 100% travel
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations all intersect. At Accenture Strategy, you will work closely with the world’s top organizations and leverage Accenture’s expertise in these areas to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions.
As part of the 6,000+ Accenture Strategy professionals in our global community, you’ll provide actionable insights to clients, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale. Our deep understanding of our clients’ industries and our global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies enables us to drive and deliver transformational change.
HR and Talent Management professionals attract, develop and continuously optimize the talent resources needed to execute business strategies.
HR Strategy professionals articulate the strategic direction and imperatives of the HR organization and build out capabilities required to support the organization's business and human capital strategies.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to meet travel requirement, up to 100%