Job Location: AZ - Phoenix, CO - Denver, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00610590 00610590_en
Native & Hybrid Mobile Apps Developer Senior Analyst - Accenture Digital Southwest - Phoenix, AZ other Locations Negotiable
Digital is changing everything. Yet with so much change, the digital age is still young with significant opportunities to seize. At Accenture Digital, you’ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
As part of our Digital Delivery practice, you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
There are few guarantees in life, but we can promise an exciting career for those that are up to the digital challenge. If you want to make a real difference in the digital world, then you need to be on our Mobility team.
YOUR ROLE: Mobility Applications Senior Analyst - Angular-Ionic, React Native
Your central role in the mobile ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become mobility leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
• Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
• Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
• Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
• Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
• Minimum 6 months hands-on Angular-Ionic, and/or React Native and/or Native Applications (iOS and/or Android) development experience
• Minimum 1 year of cumulative mobile app development, design, and/or architecture experience with any of the following areas:
o Native Applications (iOS and/or Android)
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
• Experience working with Angular version 4 or 5 and/or Ionic version 2 or 3 is a big plus!
• Server-side/Middleware design/develop/utilize (REST/JSON services, microservices, Node.js, Apigee)
• Experience gathering requirements, prototyping, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile app development as part of a team
• Must have contributed significantly to at least one published mobile application and be able to describe/substantiate those contributions
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.