Job Location: CO - Denver
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00607799 00607799_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Mortgage Cadence offers a full array of loan origination technology for lenders of all sizes so that they can quickly close more loans, which results in happy borrowers. Our comprehensive solution provides full end-to-end functionality that improves workflow, protects borrowers' personal information, and streamlines collaboration between people and data.
· Daily pipeline review and working with Client Solutions team on weekly call plans and actions
Performing outbound calls and outbound marketing
· Appointment Setting/demo scheduling
· Manages full Mortgage Cadence sales lifecycle with existing client’s positioning new products and services
· Originate, Discover, Prove, Justify, Negotiate
· Proper opportunity, forecasting and data management
· Opportunity updates
· Activity tracking
· Report generation
· Proposals and written documentation coordination
· For specific engagements where documentation is needed this individual will work with the Enterprise Sales team and Mortgage Cadence SMEs on aggregating and creating documentation. This will also encompass coordinating with internal marketing and product groups
· Participation and/or lead in presentations, demonstrations and client calls
· Internal prep meetings to understand execution strategy
· Participate and/or lead in client calls pertaining to a software pursuit
· Deal structure/shaping
· Gain proper support and approvals from management, finance and governance
· Work closely with Commercial Director on contracting efforts and negotiation
· Coordination efforts with Inside Sales and Marketing
· Track ongoing campaigns with these groups
· Work with sales directors on creation and executing campaigns
· Ongoing education
· Accenture Mortgage Cadence
· Will need to understand full business model and how to navigate the organization Accenture
· Ongoing training
· System and Solutions
· Become an expert on our deliverables
We are dedicated to providing the last lending solution our customers will ever need through a commitment to partnership, service and technological innovation. Our Sales team is critical in creating solutions that make our clients successful.
The Client Solutions Manager is primarily responsible for being a strategic partner to the Mortgage Cadence Client Success Executive to drive upsell, introduce new products/channels, renewals and overall revenue generation efforts for existing and key accounts. Through collaboration and creation of detailed Account plans this individual must have a clear understanding of our client’s business goals and objectives to properly position Mortgage Cadence products and services for client success.
Must be able to navigate a complex internal and external organizations and coordinate internal teams to drive Mortgage Cadence and client initiatives forward. Our ideal candidate understands the mortgage lending industry, the mortgage industry's technology vertical and has a successful account management and/or sales background. Expectation is to hit yearly sales targets and objectives laid out by SVP of Client Solutions.
Travel up to 50%
Professional Skill Requirements
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.