An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
- Driving growth through improving performance of people
- Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
- Creating compelling digital employee experiences
- Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Accenture’s Future Workforce offering helps clients design and implement a workforce strategy that delivers measurable improvements in the performance of the organization. Future Workforce professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies innovate and modernize their talent strategy and workforce planning, talent sourcing, capability assessment, and reskilling activities to optimize value and adapt to the rapid evolution of skill demand. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in leading thought leadership to help our clients structure, launch, and implement Future Workforce programs which provide optimal, rapidly adaptable, quality human capital for the organization.
By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class consulting capabilities:
- Talent Strategy
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Digital Function/Job Design (AI/ML Robotics)
- Adaptive/Liquid Workforce
- Talent Sourcing Strategy/Networks
- Capabilities/Talent Assessment
- Rapid Workforce Reskilling
- Digital Learning
The Future Workforce Consultant is focused on the transformation of the client's workforce.
A Future Workforce Consultant within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with limited supervisor support with guidance;
- Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients;
- Deliver a Talent Strategy that addresses the client's unique and evolving business challenges with guidance;
- Manage small, virtual, global diverse teams;
- Effectively leverage direct Accenture supervisor to co-create a strategy for Digital Function/Job Design (AI/ML Robotics);
- Contribute to enabling the client to harness the power of the liquid workforce;
- Implement a digital learning strategy to keep the workforce current on relevant skills and knowledge;
- Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client and Accenture organizations;
- Build a capabilities and talent assessment function that can anticipate skills gaps;
- Use considerable judgement to determine solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems;
- Articulate program value propositions in a way that is creative and inspiring.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.