- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with cloud technology including:
- Large-scale systems integration experience involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- Experience designing and building multi-tier, scalable cloud architectures and strategies for enterprises
- Ability to create strategies for performance tuning, load balancing, and Caching (Content and API)
- Familiarity implementing architectural governance processes and handling issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Experience in deploying security architectures across infrastructure and applications
- Minimum of 7 years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- AWS or Azure certification in any of the following - Solutions Architecture, Developer or Systems Operations
- Experience using database technologies like Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
- Demonstrated blend of business and technical experience.
- Experience developing IT Strategy and/or Enterprise Architectures in complex environments.
- Demonstrated appreciation of cost drivers in systems delivery and operations, as well as commercial consequences of the technical decisions
- History of successful technical sales, consulting, and/or architecture engagements.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical, architectural, and executive audiences.
- Experience working closely with business and technical stakeholders to translate strategic objectives into implementable roadmaps and designs
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.