The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
While most people have no idea what you do or how you do it, you know exactly how to design and implement innovative solutions for your clients using the right mix of best practices and methodologies. And they rely heavily on you to provide oversight, planning and technical direction to improve the customer experience. If you have experience contributing to the entire software development lifecycle, Accenture may be the best place to take your career.
YOUR ROLE: Technical Lead
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, so we’ve highlighted just a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation using relevant WCM or eCommerce platforms such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Crownpeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop, and IBM Websphere Commerce
- Provide advanced-level technical design, development, testing, debugging and documentation skills
- Provide oversight, planning, and technical direction to development teams to ensure successful delivery of software projects
- Help lead the technical design, using object oriented design techniques
- Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- Assess remaining work effort for time to complete estimates
- Interface with client technical leads and architects in support of integration design
- Interface with engagement and project managers to ensure proper adherence to SDLC and to conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Travel Required