WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 4 years of experience, with increasing levels of responsibility, across a variety of industries/groups at a management consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a closely related field
- Graduate degree in engineering, technology, or business is preferred
- Professional and articulate communications skills, particularly in writing, building presentations that tell stories, and presenting to executive-level audiences
- Ability to formulate a visionary opinion about technology and its potential impact to business, write convincingly about it, and be an advocate for that opinion when others challenge it
- Well-connected to leaders within Accenture and across the broader technology ecosystem
- Driven, ambitious, and excited about working in a dynamic research and development environment
- Experience working with academic institutions and/or public sector is a plus
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a collaborative problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to take personal ownership of projects and go above and beyond to drive work to successful completion despite complex challenges
- Ability to quickly find the right stakeholders within a large organization and gain their buy-in and support for new initiatives
- Ability to accept and integrate critical feedback in a timely manner
- Be interested in and able to understand the implications and opportunities that specific technologies provide, for both new and legacy businesses
- Can quickly assess business models (how companies make money) in new and legacy industries, and form a defensible opinion on how technology innovation could contribute to success and/or introduce new risks
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.