• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, and testing NetSuite Financials applications
• Minimum 3 years of experience architecting and estimating NetSuite or similar Cloud application implementations with two or more Financial modules
• Minimum 3 years of consulting experience with recent client facing experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Manager leading all aspects of ERP design and implementation
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Ability to travel 100% (Monday - Friday)
• Proven ability to lead successful teams with onshore and/or offshore staff
• Experience leading Business Requirements sessions to identify configuration requirements
• NetSuite Administrator Certification or NetSuite Suite Foundation Certification
• NetSuite Financials experience, including General Ledger, Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Reporting/Analytics
• NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification completed or in-progress
• Experience with NetSuite SuiteScript design and/or development
• Recent experience in products, communications, high-tech or equivalent
• Experience with other financial related applications - Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Workday
• Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Supervising application design and architecture components
• Supervising process and functional design activities
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
• Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities
• Driving test planning and execution
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,OR - Portland,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Test Architecture Engineering Manager (Multiple Positions)
Java Developer Team Lead
Workday Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Business & Technology Integration