Job Location: AZ - Phoenix, CO - Denver, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00585000 00585000_en
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
· Driving growth through improving performance of people
· Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
· Creating compelling digital employee experiences
· Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Workforce Experience & HR
Accenture’s Workforce Experience & HR offering helps clients create HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization. Workforce Experience & HR professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise.
Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in best in class thought leadership to help our client’s structure, launch, and implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance.
By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class consulting capabilities:
· Employee Experience Lifecycle
· Human Centered Design for Moments that Matter
· People Insights and Performance
· HR Strategy
· Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
· HR Operating Model and Capabilities
· HR Service Model & Strategy Design
This Manager role is aligned to our Resources Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
The Workforce Experience & HR Manager is focused on the transformation of the HR functions of our clients and will work on all aspects of HR transformation and Employee Experience.
A Workforce Experience & HR Manager within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
· Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
· Develop strong and strategic business relationships with clients
· Articulate and deliver the value of Accenture’s Employee Experience Lifecycle offerings
· Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients
· Bring a Point of View around Employee Experience and HR Transformation
· Quickly estimate and develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with limited supervisor support
· Identify client opportunities – with existing and/or new clients
· Collaboratively co-create an HR Strategy for the client organization
· Measure achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring value is realized
· Lead medium-sized teams, client and/or Accenture (5+)
· Design flexible, fit-for-purpose HR Operating Models to meet the client’s unique business needs and culture
· Utilize functional and industry knowledge to diagnose complex client issues and develop appropriate recommendations
· Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges and to position Accenture’s capabilities in the Human Resources Management area
· Deliver an HR Service Model Strategy informed by Accenture leading practices and the latest thought leadership
· Work with our clients to re-frame complex business challenges
· Lead effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
· Structure, plan and implement end-to-end Human Resources Management initiatives (from ideation to sustain) in an agile, iterative way
· Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client
· Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
· Minimum 5-7 years of external consulting experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation and Employee Experience management
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience in 3 or more of the following: Employee Experience Lifecycle, Human Centric Design, People Insights & Performance, HR Strategy, Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle, HR Operating Model & Capabilities, HR Service Model & Design
· Minimum 3 years of project management experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
·Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
· Compelling storyteller
· Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
· Experience managing a thriving virtual team
· Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills
· Understanding of and/or have experience with driving innovation in operational environments (manufacturing, plants, refining, drilling)
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Resources clients (Energy, Chemicals, Natural Resources, Utilities)
· Understanding of program design, development and administration of HR processes
· Experience with digital tools such as HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
· Ability to innovate and challenge norms
· Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
· Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a group
· Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
· Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
· Focus on value creation
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a diverse team
· Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.