Are you a passionate, solution-oriented student? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of digital transformation? Do you see yourself working in a large international company? If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
- You will be tackling complex business matters and transforming them into reliable functional solutions
- You act as the trusted advisor for your clients and help them with any difficulties or problems they might encounter. You listen to your clients’ needs; they listen to your suggestions.
- You’ll be involved in project management following up on both the difficulties as well as on the impact of the solutions you have proposed and implemented
- You participate in weekly meetings with different stakeholders, clients and key users, where the status, dilemmas and solutions are to be discussed
Accenture leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- You are curious to know how different technologies can help companies to grow further in the future
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You are keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch/French & you can express yourself also in French/Dutch
- You’re studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2021
- You’re available for a 12-15 weeks internship (Most of our internships take place during the 2nd semester of the academic year. However, if you’d like to do an internship outside of this period, feel free to contact us as well.)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent benefits, including:
- Fresh fruit, coffee and healthy lunch so you’re full of energy to tackle any challenge
- Collaboration with and training from industry experts
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and co-interns
- Inspiring and more importantly eco-friendly office at Tour & Taxis
- And perhaps – if you are ready to kick-off your professional life – you can stick around and be part of an awesome team.
Are you ready to jump in NEW directions? Apply now and change the world around you!
Any questions before you dare to take the leap? Take a look at some testimonials below or get in touch with us via email@example.com!
“During the past three months, I’ve learned a lot about IT implementation by working closely with clients and using the Agile Methodology. I discovered more about the impact of technology on the financial sector as well as how it can be leveraged to improve, enhance and optimize the day-to-day operations of a company. This experience in a real work environment really helped me to grow. I have improved my efficiency and task management skills and my ability to work on difficult tasks. I now continuously try to take a more critical look at my work and achieve excellence.” – Christopher, Brussels
“For me, an internship is about gaining as much experience as possible, developing numerous skills and making connections. Doing it abroad makes it even more than a mere work experience. By leaving the comfort zone of home, I wanted to immerse myself in another culture and push the boundaries of what I am capable of.” – Ans, Mauritius
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.