- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Pega BPM engagements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Pega is required.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to engage with Senior Clients (Senior Director/VP level) in a business centric, business outcome oriented dialogue. (E.g. How can one best leverage the Pega platform and its framework solution stack to achieve desired business outcomes?).
- Ability to articulate Pega value proposition.
- Proficient with Pega delivery methodologies including Agile.
- Working knowledge of enterprise systems integrations.
- Working knowledge of Real-time Decisioning and Robotic Automation a plus.
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
- Proven ability to build, manager and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast-paced problem-solving environment.
- Desire to mentor, teach and help develop next generation of Pega practitioners.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employee of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.