Organization: Accenture Analytics
Travel: 100% (Monday – Thursday)
Position: Data Science Consultant (Resources)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Accenture Analytics delivers insight driven outcomes at scale to help organizations improve performance. Our extensive capabilities range from accessing and reporting on data to advanced modeling, forecasting, and sophisticated statistical analysis. Specifically we...
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and develop reusable analytical assets using advanced statistical and computational methods
- Proactively monitor and analyze complex systems to understand, diagnose, and continuously improve key performance indicators
- Pilot sophisticated advanced analytics & innovative analytics solutions to prove value
- Work closely with business leaders to understand needs and assist with architecting and deploying innovative solutions
- Operate at the frontier of innovative analytics; introduce and implement newest market developments & trends in analytics
- Optimize Resources processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics, and outcomes
- Build, deploy, maintain and scale advanced analytic solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services
The Data Scientist Consultant will be part of Accenture Analytics as an Industry Data Scientist with the Industry Data Science Centre of Excellence. They will be working with the team that identifies and develops advanced analytics statistical models, machine learning methods and solutions for Accenture Resources clients to improve various business outcome indicators.
- Successfully develop, conceptualize and test various statistical and machine learning models
- Integrate the outcomes as real time analytics to elevate Accenture’s ability to create value for clients in areas and through means not immediately apparent to clients
Data Scientists in Analytics follow multiple approaches for project execution from adapting existing assets to Analytics use cases, exploring third-party and open source solutions for speed to execution and for specific use cases, and engaging in fundamental research to develop novel solutions. They also leverage the vast global network of Accenture to collaborate with Accenture Tech Labs, Accenture Open Innovation and Accenture Operations for creating solutions. Data Scientists are expected to collaborate with other data scientists, subject matter experts, sales, and delivery teams from Accenture locations around the globe to deliver strategic advanced analytics projects from design to execution.